Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Return and Refund Policy (Notice: these policies are applicable for both online and in-store orders) :
We whole-heartedly put our customers’ interests and satisfactions above anything else and perfectly understand that buying a custom-made order may appear risky to some of you. This is why we want to make sure you feel safe buying from us so we can serve you for many more times in the future. We will try to make this procedure as smooth and pleasant as possible for you.
The color of the dress does not look like what I’ve seen on the screen.
This is an inevitable issue with online photos, due to the different camera and monitor’s settings, we cannot assure that the color will be 100% like what you see onscreen. But we will always send a photo of your dress out before shipping so you can see how the overall look is like. If you are not happy with the color or anything, please let us know immediately, since once you approve shipping and receive the dress, we will not be able to offer a refund if the color is not what you think it is.
But in case, we send you a wrong dress: a red dress instead of a blue one, we will definitely exchange the dress for you and pay for the return shipping. Please supply a photo evidence of the mistake for us to process the exchange.
The dress doesn’t fit me properly.
- If you choose to have the dress made in standard sizes, we will not responsible for the dress to fit perfectly, you will need to bring it to your local tailor and get it altered there.
- If you choose to have dress made in custom-made sizes and it doesn’t fit properly, please send us photo evidences of the difference in sizes. We would like you to send us photos with the soft measure tape next to it so we can see clearly the difference in sizes. We will also need a photo of you wearing the dress so we know what the issue is. We can decide on the reimbursement levels of the dress. We reimburse from 10% to 50% of the value of the dress depending on what the issue is.
- Since the dress is custom-made so we won’t be able to accept return, exchange and refund. But we can remake the dress for you in case of serious issue happened after receiving the returned shipment from you. You have to pay for the return shipping but we will pay for the re-shipping charge.
- For the customers who come into our physical workshop for the dress to be made, multiple fittings are required to get the dress made correctly and it is a standard dress making process. Depending on the complexity of the dress, you expect to have from 1 to 4 fittings at most.
Please note that:
- You have 10 days from the day of your order delivery (according to the shipping provider's record) to notify us of the problem and tell us you wish to bring your order to a tailor by sending us an email at email@example.com
- If the misfit is due to an exaggerate measurement error from you, we will not pay any reimbursement.
- If the required adjustment is not possible, you can return it to us following the "I received a faulty item" procedure below.
I received a faulty item
If upon receipt, you note that the item you purchased is damaged, please take photos of damages and send them to us immediately. You can return it to us and we will, depending on your preference:
- Send you a brand new one.
- Give you a credit for your next order.
Please note that:
- You have 10 days from the day of your order delivery (according to the shipping provider's record) to notify us of the problem and tell us you wish to return your order by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Items with damages due to wear and tear are not considered faulty. They will not be eligible for a return and a credit.
- All returned items must be in their original condition, packaged the same way it has been received, unwashed and free of wear traces (stains, hair, rips, etc.).
- Jewels, accessories, underwear and sales item cannot be returned.
- You are responsible for shipping your return back to us, so make sure you pack it properly. We recommend that you use and insured and trackable shipping method. We will not be responsible for lost or damaged returns. Since we have both workshops and warehouses in Vietnam and Australia, you will need to return the dress to whichever addess the parcel comes from. The return address is:
For orders dispatched from Australia:
Attention: Alexandra Sticklen
70 WARRENDER STREET, DARRA.
Phone number: +61425408093
For orders dispatched from Vietnam:
Attention: Nguyen Thi Thu Hang
No 2 - A18 block
Nghia Tan street
Cau Giay district
Phone number: +84912615982
- We cannot refund taxes, duties and shipping charges.
- Returned items will be inspected upon receipt. If they don't satisfy the conditions above, we may have to send it back to you without any compensation.
Cancellation of an order can only happen within 48 hours after the order is placed. After this period, we won’t be able to cancel your order anymore. If you wish to cancel your order, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and “cancellation” in the subject line of the email.