Australiana white 3D lace mermaid dress with tulle over skirt
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Our wedding dresses are made with utter love and care from our studios to make sure every detail is perfect for your most important day.
Our designs and lace patterns are constantly updated so you can have a widest selection of modern, sexy, and elegant wedding dresses to make you stand out.
All our wedding dresses are made to order so you have the options of customizing it to your size or by a standard size to alter on your own.
Custommade sizes required:
1. Bust – the biggest part of your chest with a comfortable bra on
2. Waist – the smallest part of your waist – 1-2 inches above the belly button
3 Bums - the biggest part of your body
4 Shoulder width from tip to tip – however, please use a dress which fits well on your shoulders, measure this distance and send it to us
5. Shoulder to waist – distance from the top of the bra strap, over the bust down to your waist line
6. Shoulder to nipple (distance from the top of the bra strap down to nipple)
7. Nipple to nipple distance
8. Circumference of both knees together but standing relaxingly (there is a distance between two legs)
9. Shoulder to knee – distance from the top of the bra strap, over the bust down to your knee
10. Armhole – wrap the measure tape around one of your shoulder and armpit
11. Length of the dress from the waistline down to the floor with high heels on
12. Your height
13. Your phone number for shipping
Lace pattern can be changed due to market availability
This dress is non-refundable since it is made to order, in case the mistake is genuinely made by us, you can receive reimbursement following our store policy.
The dress takes 30 days to make and 5 days to ship, so please make sure to discuss with us at least 2 months in advance of your wedding!
If you want to cancel the order, it has to be done within 24hs after the purchase.